Would you like to honor someone or celebrate a special event? Why not adopt a new library book for the Holy Spirit Catholic School Library?
The Adopt-A-Book Program gives you the opportunity to support our School Library. Your gift helps to keep these materials available for current and future faculty, scholars and students.
Adoption is easy:
1. Choose a book or books from the list below.
2. Fill out the adoption form, making sure to indicate who or what the book is in honor of.
3. Send payment for the book to the library through the front office.
4. Once payment is verified by the librarian, you will receive a confirmation email with the
details of your adoption.
5. When the book is ready and the dedication plate has been glued into the book or added to
our eBook Adoption Board, the child indicated on the paperwork will be the first one to check
the new book out. What a great way to help the school library and honor someone special!